Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I know I am a day late, but I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. We left Thursday and spent a long weekend swimming, boating, eating, relaxing and playing. It was fun and sort of bittersweet because I know it is the last time as our family of 3 to camp, and actually the last time to camp for a while period because I don't think I can do a little baby and a toddler in a camper. It felt really good to get home last night and sleep in my own bed though, without tiny feet rubbing in my face or little head butts to the back.

So, I need everyone to pray for my Uncle Ben. He has been in the hospital with pneumonia and its just not looking very good right now. Also pray for his sister, my grandmother, who in addition to being ill herself, is facing having to make the decision to allow doctors to take measures to resusitate him or not if it comes to that. She has taken care of Uncle Ben, who has Down's Syndrome, most of her life, and I know this is a really difficult decision. My heart breaks for her.

No comments: