Friday, February 11, 2011

And one more thing.

These Valentine's pictures were the first ones in which I had an idea of what I wanted them to look like before I took them. Um. It was hard. As it turns out, kids usually have very different agendas when it comes to getting their pictures made. What I ended up with was a lot of pictures of backs turned, under or overexposed because I could not do that and keep kids in place, head chopped off kind of pictures. Pretty awful!

The two you see in the previous post? Well, Adler was being a little rotten and wouldn't do anything but stick his tongue out. It worked though. And Hazel- well, the only way I could get her from running away was by bribing her with candy. The trade-off was that every picture I took of her has her mouth open waiting for something sweet to be dropped inside!

I seriously don't know how people take pictures of kids for a living!

No comments: