Wednesday, April 29, 2009

third trimester

So there are a great many things I love about being pregnant, especially in the third trimester.

I love love how when you get late in the pregnancy, EVERYBODY answers your phone calls. Unfortunately, I am not at that stage yet, but come on people, you know, I am 32 weeks and that's reason enough to answer when I call you, mom. You never know. I have been feeling laborish....

I also love to complain about how the baby is trying to claw through my skin, but actually I really dig that feeling. I mean, its not a pleasant sensation, but its really cool in a weird way. This little girl is way more determined that Adler was to get out, so it is sort of new to me.

One thing I am noticing that I am definitely not liking is that when I look down at my legs, I totally feel disembodied from them. There is NO way those behemoth calves and feet belong to me. Seriously. Whose are they?

3 comments:

Wilson said...

You're moving right along...in the home stretch now.

aunt vickie said...

oh, they're mine... was wondering where they got off to...lol... sorry about that...

pw said...

OUCH ashley, did I miss your call??? Sorry about that! I love you honey!