Thursday, April 9, 2009

He got it from his momma.


Guess who can sing the entire ABC song?

Well, there's me, for one, but also ADLER! E and I were shocked last night when he started going, and didn't stop at d but went all the way to the end. It was the cutest.

He also informed me that he thought his cousin Wrenn was a mermaid. I sort of think she may be too though.

We have a packed Easter weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow night, we will be going to Bowmar's Easter production. One of my best peeps (shout out to Easter there!), Tashia is Mary Magdalene. I am sort of bummed because I will only get to see the first part as the rest will be shown on Sunday morning. Saturday is our church egg hunt. And Sunday, I am trying to motivate myself to get up early for the sunrise service at Fort Hill and then off to church we go. After that, its lunch at my parents and dinner at E's parents! Busy weekend, but fun and family and a celebration of the amazing gift Christ gave us will make it a wonderful one!

1 comment:

aunt vickie said...

Awwwwww... I'm so proud of him, and yeah, I think she might be a mermaid, too... I know I wanted to be one when I was little...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend ahead... sure wish I could be there, too. I love y'all tons and tons... pray for you always...