Friday, February 27, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks all of you for your well wishes! I am now convinced that God gave me the stomach virus so that I could truly be thankful to be alive and well on my 30th birthday! It worked! I had a great day. Ad and I just hung out together all day; his gift to be was being in a good, sweet mood all day! We played outside and painted and played bingo all day (thanks to Eli's birthday party, that's Ad's favorite new game now!). My friend Jenny took me and Ad to lunch. And then E came home from work with flowers and a really pink Hello Kitty birthday cake! It was a good day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and I hope you found your card that I left in the front door. Glad you are better.
love ya aunt c

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day... sure wish I could've been there to help share it... Happy Birthday, darling girl... we love you...

Erica said...

Happy Belated Birthday! WOOOO! DIRTY THIRTY!!