Monday, February 23, 2009

a little bitter

I went to my nephew's birthday party this weekend (which by the way, rocked, sis!) and was so excited because I was finally going to be able to taste the lovely goodness that is Moe's as it was in Monroe. So after the party, we start looking for it, and looking and looking, and finally, after much pleading on my part, we stop so I can ask someone. As it turned out, it was CLOSED. I thought I was going to cry right there on the spot.

So no Moe's. But I am going to Memphis next week and I will be eating it then. I even called this morning to make sure they were still open. Pitiful right? But whatever. There's no denying this craving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's one in Douglasville... I'll take you if you get this far...

Anonymous said...

p.s. I know how you feel, too... honest... I lived all those years in New Orleans and had my absolute favorite seafood restaurant... it was on the westbank where I lived... and when I left... and went back... it was gone... cooked to the ground when a kitchen fire ran amok... I'm sorry... I cried...