I was finally tagged! Thanks, Laura, for making me one of the cool kids.
So here's six things about me you may not know:
1. When I am walking to my car in a parking lot, I have this thing where I have to count my steps. For instance, last night, it was 231 steps from the church back door to my car. I have gotten better about this, but it used to be a real problem.
2. I have to have white noise when I sleep. The only thing is that I hear things in the white noise, like Adler crying or a woman laughing (creepy, right?) which sometimes makes it difficult to sleep. So I have to turn it off to fall asleep and then when I wake up later in the night, I have to turn it back on to fall back asleep. Vicious cycle.
3. I don't like other people's dogs.
4. I have been, well, quite frankly, obsessed with those Amish fiction books. I mean, its ridiculous how many books about Amish people are out there, and how many of them I have read. The thing is, they all have basically the same plot. Amish person has a gift not "sanctioned" by the Ordnug, such as for playing an instrument; Amish person gets shunned; Amish person falls in love and marries "Englisher" and turns Mennonite. I don't know why I am so fascinated but I am!
5. I am 29 years old and I love Fun Dip. Its fun.
6. I have always been jealous of my cousin Laura because when she graduated kindergarden, she got to have a ceremony and a cap and gown. At my kindergarden, we didn't do anything. That was the first time I remember ever being jealous and truly heart-broken and it still stings.
Okay, Here are the rules, Sistas:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about myself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Um, I don't have 6 people that haven't already done these things a million times, so I just going to tag Melissa, Laura, and Brittany. But if you want to play, consider yourself tagged! Sorry, I know I am ruining the game. No wonder no one ever tagged me before.