Monday, June 23, 2008

Hiya

So, I am back and not too damaged from a week of 20 4 year olds! Actually, it was a really great week. The kids were fun and it was so nice to work alongside my sister and mom. I discovered that my sister is the BEST story teller ever and has so a good way of relating to small children. And I discovered my mom has a ton of patience and knows just how to get the sillies out of preschoolers.

Now, we have to get ready for another few weeks of summer business- Ad and I are going to be going to Mom and Tot swim lessons for two weeks and in the middle of that we are going to spend 4 days camping over 4th of July weekend.

well, I am going to stop here so I can post some pics. A certain toddler is on the floor right now, biting my big toe, so I think he may need some attention too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Too cute, and wow that IS a lot of pre-schoolers! Mom and me lessons sound like lots of fun!