Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My thoughts today are on a precious baby girl who passed away last Friday, after her momma carried her 28 weeks. Her mom is a friend of mine and I am so sad for her. I can only imagine the heartbreak she and her husband and family feel.
Her obituary said that she was preceded in death by her brother, who passed away at 23 weeks (I am not sure about the week exactly) last year. While that is sad in immeasurable ways, I also found comfort in that she is joined with her brother now. I hope that my friend will be able to receive a peace in that as well.

If you are reading this, please know that you are in my thoughts constantly; I am grieving your loss; and I am praying for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers are with them, too... one of my two best friends, Melicia, lost two children at similar ages, and my other best friend, Rhonda, lost one... it's so much more common than you'd think... and so completely heartwrenching that commonality doesn't matter... I'll keep them in my prayers...