Monday, November 12, 2007

11 months- only one day late!



Dear Adler,

You are napping, sick again. Its actually the first time you have been sick with a high fever, so I count my blessings we made it 11 months without it. I feel so sorry for you and wish there was more I could do to make you feel better.

This 11th month has been SO much fun. You have been so happy and playful this month. The chasing game has reached a new level- you really love it. Every morning when I come to get you in your crib, you do one of two things. You either throw a sock at me or you ski-daddle over to one corner the crib laughing, waiting for me to tickle you and "chase" you back over to the other side. You end your days like that to at bedtime.
You have learned that you have a built in play mate in Toby. You now think its the greatest fun to tug of war with him and throw a ball for him to fetch. Toby, on the other hand, is a little less thrilled, but still compliant in these games. He's a good dog, and I know that one day soon you BOTH will start to enjoy each other; as will your dad and I because our hope is that you two will wear each other out!
For some reason, this month, you have become extremely affectionate and cuddly. You stop what you are doing all day long just long enough to plant sloppy kisses on me or bury your head in my chest just for a moment. Then its back to play. I know this won't last forever, so I am cherishing every minute of it.
I am in the middle of planning your first birthday party. I can't believe its only a few weeks away. Its hard to believe the newborn I just brought home is becoming a toddler.

I love you,
Momma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is looking a lot like Eric lately! I can't believe he's almost one!