Friday, January 14, 2011
What I have learned
1. 4 feet somehow make more than twice the mess as 2 feet do. This was the first time I have done floor painting since I had 4 little feet walking around. I ended up mopping the whole kitchen...and den....and bathroom twice to get up all the paint!
2. Paint flies. There was paint on our ceiling fan.
3. Its okay to dress your kids in Christmas clothes in January....or to let them stay in the pajamas all day.
4. A week locked in the house because its too cold to go anywhere gets boring. And messy. It forces you to be very creative and very patient!
5. The kids love floor painting together. Must forget mess more and smile more and love those little years more because its totally worth it!