Sunday, January 9, 2011

A new project

So I got this new camera a few months ago and have really enjoyed getting out there and taking pictures, but still have a lot to learn.....enter.....52 week photo project!  Each week, a different theme guides me to take pictures of what I feel represents the theme.  I will post here, but have also set up a flickr group to post there as well because I want YOU to join in on the fun!
I would really like to get a few of you to do it with me- I think it would be fun to see yall's interpretations of the week's themes.  You don't have to have a fancy camera or any expertise in photography.  That is the beauty of it- it is all in fun.  If you would like to participate, drop me an email at ashmeg2727@yahoo.com and let me know.  If you have a flickr account already, include the email you use for that acct or your username so I can send you an invite.  If you DON'T already have a flickr account, go to http://www.flickr.com/ and set up your free account and msg me with your info.  OR just send me your email address and I can send you the link to set up your account and join the group.

The first week starts tomorrow and ends next Sunday night, so jump on board sometime between now and then!

No comments: