Thursday, November 18, 2010

You will be getting one from me this year.

CARDS!! I am totally jumping on the free shutterfly Christmas cards bandwagon this year. I have seen several friends' blogs the past few days mentioning how they are saving money this year and going with Shutterfly Christmas cards; and just by mentioning it on their blogs, they get 50 free cards to send out! Too great to pass up!

Now, every year, I have the best intentions of sending cards out to my friends and family. I do. But, realistically, I barely get the ornaments hung on my tree every year. This season is so busy for us that the holiday passes by before we actually get to sit down and enjoy the the eggnog. But not anymore. This year, and for every year to follow, I am going to make sure that I enjoy this season; its my favorite time of the year, not just because of all the merry-making and candy canes; but because it is a constant reminder of my salvation, and just how much my God loves me.

And as for cards, those guys over at Shutterfly make it so easy, and so hip. Their selection is large, ranging from traditional and classy to funky and modern. And they are super affordable too! And the process of getting your cards made personal is so easy that even a non-techie can do it. Click on the design you like, upload a picture and add a few personal words if you want and voila, you are done. I am super excited to create my own cards. Be looking for some sweet looking smiling faces in your mail-box soon (that sounded scary, but you know what I mean!).

PS- they also have some really other cute Christmas gift ideas. Every grandparent MUST own a coffee mug with their grandchildren's "mugs" on them. And the Christmas ornaments are really beautiful, and the pictures are sealed so they can be used and passed down for generations to come. Its a one stop shop, people!

No comments: