Wednesday, April 7, 2010

stolen


My sister posted this picture of my parents taken way back when, before there were kids and jobs and family and well, the life they built together. I had to steal it from her and post it on my blog too. I think all of their children would say that this is our favorite picture of our parents together (although if I remember correctly, my mom said she didn't like this picture when it was taken and I can't imagine why. My dad is so dashing; my mom mysterious and beautiful).


2 comments:

aunt vickie said...

I love that photo, too... you can absolutely imagine see him the southern gentleman and her the southern belle... walking through the gardens instead of across the football field... ummmm... smell the honeysuckle and magnolias?

Unknown said...

Wait, so you, Shannon, and your folks all met your spouses in high school?! That's amazing!