Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Poor Adler

So, I have admitted this before- I have no boundaries when it comes to sweet food. I will eat skittles and gummy worms with the best of them. I can eat Oreos with abandon and love anything with sprinkles. If Adler wants to save something he has sweet for later (such as Easter candy, ahem....), he will specifically ask me not to eat it. He knows me. It is a weakness.


To combat this little problem, I just don't buy the stuff for my house. I just can't do it. But anyone with a child in the house, you know that it is just not acceptable to ban all sweet food from the house. So I have to buy the few things that even I won't touch: fruit snacks and animal crackers. That's it. Those are seriously the only two sweet things in the entire "sweet" food group (it IS a food group, right?) that I won't eat.

Unless I get desperate, which apparently has happened, because there is now a completely empty bag of animal crackers in the garbage, and I mean that HUMUNGOUS bag they sell. I am so ashamed of myself. I am not quite sure Adler even got one cracker from the bag.

What am I going to do with myself?

1 comment:

britt said...

I can relate, I must have at least one candied good every single day.