So, its a combination of just being exhausted the last week and just having to be a million things at once, but I just can't put together more than a sentence a thought. So, there will be no elequent, thought provoking posts in the near future. But, here's what I have been thinking lately though:
1. How is curling a sport in the winter Olympics? It looks like a game a bunch of 9 year old boys from Minnesota came up with on a boring long winter's day. Eric likes it because he thinks its hot to see a bunch of women sweeping at the same time.
2. Hazel is a tooth growing over-achiever. She got the first 2 at 4 months, 2 more at 6 months, 1 1/2 at 7 months, and now, at almost 8 months, she is getting the other 1/2 (its a slow grower I guess) and two more just trying their best to peep through the gums. Its driving me BANANAS though because she won't nap and will only sleep for 1 1/2 intervals. Its been a LONG couple of months. Other than that, she's happy.
3. E and I are full force with the workout videos, P90X. They are TOUGH. But doable. I think people criticize because they can't do it like that super buff instructor does it. But what you do is what you CAN do and work your way up to it. Its kicking my butt all over the place though, but in a good way.
4. I have decided that this year, I will OWN the summer. I didn't get out much last year because Hazel was a newborn. But this year- It.Is.On. We are getting a pool membership and are going to take full advantage of it. I need the sun.
5. All I want for my birthday is to get my hair done. I have just realized that it has been exactly 8 months since I last had it cut or highlighted, a week before I had Hazel. My hair is pretty insane right now, and not in a good way.
Okay, that's all I got right now. It feels so good to get that all off my chest. I mean, I have Adler and Hazel to tell my thoughts to during the day, but for some reason, I think they get lost in translation.