Monday, October 6, 2008

Sweet little mini journal


I am drawn to small notebooks and journals, which is why I had to buy this small mini-journal when I saw it. For less than $3, this little notebook makes me feel so happy when I see it poking its cute little cover out of my purse. The artist, Claire Nicolson, really speaks to my sense of style as well. Check out her website here. She designs her work by first making paper collages out of decorative paper and packagings. She uses vintage textiles to create her art. Here's a peak at the cuteness you are sure to find on her website. This picture is of her dolly birds, inspired by russian dolls. How sweet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I found you through Tina's blog. He is too cute! No wonder Mrs. Sandy is so proud! I am adding you to my list!

Anonymous said...

I love journals, too... I seem to have a whole collection hidden around the house just waiting to be written in...