Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Housekeeping

Hi- still here! Its just been sort of crazy and I haven't had time to blog. My internet is sort of sketchy right now and my toddler has been stir CRAZY and I just haven't been able to get on at all. Plus all this rain has squelched my creativity.

For all of you who call my house phone, so I guess I am speaking with all those telemarketers who are reading my blog, we are cutting our phone off tomorrow. We rarely use it and don't see the point in paying for something we don't use, so, its going. However, our cell service is pretty terrible in the house. We are getting an cell booster antenna, but not for a few months. So if you call and I don't answer, just leave a message and I will get back with you. Or if its not immediately important, email me. I check it every day. Its mildly inconvenient, but I guess I will deal.

Okay, boring post, I know, maybe I will feel inspired later!

No comments: