Friday, April 25, 2008

Miss Prissy Pot suffers tragic death

This evening I came across this ridiculous picture I took several years ago. My Aunt Vickie, who is well known for sending adorable and random things to me in the mail, sent this to me and I just fell in love with it. I mean, really, can something stuffed be any cuter? Anyway, I don't remember what I was thinking when I posed it, but I do remember it stayed there in that basket on my kitchen counter, sitting atop those lemons for quite awhile.

Sadly, her untimely death was a result of too much time spent prissying around on those lemons. She developed a nasty case of mold on her butt, bedsores if you will, and had to be thrown away.

Devastatingly disgusting.

On other news, I have been meatless for 4 days now. Its going well. I accidently took one bite of taco meat last night, but realized before I swallowed and was able to spit it out. But other than that, I have done well. I have been dealing with a sick child and haven't been able to grocery shop yet, so I am seriously lacking the protein though. I have been eating a lot of rice krispies and fruit. I have had a slight headache and feel a bit sluggish the past two days. That could very well have more to do with being around a fussy, sleepless baby though. Not sure. I hope to get my menu in order in a few days though so I can eat a bit more well rounded.

That's all for now- hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: