Sunday, December 2, 2007

The latest scoop

Well there is not much to update on my end; I have seen all of you for Thanksgiving/Adler's birthday party in the last week so you all know my story. But I did want to publicaly say thank you all so much for coming to Ad's birthday party. It meant so much to us to have so many friends and family there to celebrate his birthday. AND if you all want to email me some pics from the party, FEEL FREE as I didn't take any pictures.

Christmas is just around the corner and we are so excited. I put my tree up yesterday and it looks pretty funny with only the top half decorated. But curious little fingers are too much to have to keep up with, so that's just how it goes.

Well, hopefully I will have time to post properly, but for now, that's it!

No comments: