Monday, July 30, 2007

the sun is shining


......and the birds are finally singing again. We have all been ill the past week, fevers, colds, and a case of mastisis (ack). But we are finally starting to feel normal again. Sunday was the first day Adler smiled more than 2 times all day. I had forgotten in just a week how much of a happy pleasant baby Adler really is.
We are going to the coast this week, taking the camper, so keep us in your prayers that we will remain sane and stable living in such close quarters over the next few days. It should actually be fun. We have just got to acclimate ourselves to camping with a baby because we don't want to skip out on our little Mason adventures now that Ad is here. He should make it just that more adventurous!
Eric and I had our 5 year anniversary on Friday. We had a low key night, went to the movies while Adler staying with E's mom. It was so nice to get out for a bit- its only the second time we have had an evening out without Ad that we have had together since he was born, excluding our NO trip we took. I am so thankful for Eric and for the refuge and family that our marriage has given me.

I finished the last Harry Potter last week and let me just say, "WELL DONE, JK ROWLING!" I won't be a spoiler in case anyone hasn't read it yet though...although I am dying to talk about it!


No comments: