Tuesday, July 10, 2007


Adler's sleeping so I wanted to play around a bit and figure out how to upload pictures. Well, shoot, in the time it took to upload and type, he woke up. I don't know how other mothers find time to do anything, much less blog. I need to learn some multi-tasking skills from my sister....
This morning we went to story time at the library- Adler is by far the youngest participant, but its nice to get out and go somewhere that I don't have to spend any money. He likes watching the kids jump around and giggle and play though, so he is entertained. I checked out some books too, which is always nice. I have a routine of checking out three books every three weeks. I usually end up reading all three books the first week, and then spend the next two making up for all the neglect I have given to my life in that one week. I promise myself every time that next time is going to be different; I will pace myself and read responsibly. But then I get my books, the words just waiting to be devoured and the pages just taunting to be turned, and I can't help myself. I guess if that's my biggest problem though, I will make it out alright.

No comments: